Règlement interne Camping STEL
Anyone who signs up and accesses Camping Stel, is obliged to comply with these regulations. The owner will be responsible for all acts that are attributable to him or his companions.
It is part of this regulation any particular provision of the Camping that is publicly exposed.
All campers will formalize the registration upon arrival at the campsite, having to declare all the items subject to payment and immediately notify any change at reception. It is forbidden to change locations without prior notice at reception.
Reception: Only late entries will be accepted, exceptionally, upon prior request to reception and with reservation.
Access control / identification: For security reasons, everyone who enters the campsite will have to wear an identification bracelet. People who refuse to use it will be barred from accessing the campsite.
Swimming pool: The practice of topless in all the enclosure is prohibited. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Vehicles: It is obligatory to park the car inside the booked plot or in the parking areas enabled for this purpose. Avoid parking on the streets, empty plots or street crossings so as not to hurt other campers. The top speed is 10 Km / h. It is forbidden to drive inside the campsite from 24:00 to 07:00. It is forbidden to handle any motor vehicle in the whole enclosure.
Hours of silence: From 24:00 to 7:00, campers are urged to maintain absolute silence. Out these hours, for respect to the other campers, moderate the volume of radios and television.
Under 18s: Entry will not be allowed to children under 18 who are not accompanied by an adult who will be responsible for their behavior, as well as any damage or accidents that they may cause during their stay at the campsite.
Under 5years old: Only they can enter to the toilet block with an adult.
Bicycles: It is forbidden to circulate bicycles in the dark and at night, as well as reckless driving and competitions, which may be required by the campsite staff in the event of a breach. We recommend the use of padlocks.
Dogs: Do not allow dogs or any other animal that can cause inconvenience to other campers.
Visits: Visits must be registered at reception from 8:30 to 20:30 presenting an identification document and paying the corresponding rate for visitors if they are more than 2 hours inside the premises. The car will not be able to access inside the campsite, being enabled the parking of the entrance by the cars of the visitors and subject to valid rate and according to availability. Maximum 4 people per day per plot or bungalow. Unauthorized visits will be expelled from the campsite. The management of the campsite reserves the right to expel campers who refrain from unauthorized visits. Try to minimize visits. Please note that the campsite has a maximum capacity depending on the services that you will enjoy and that an increase in people using the facilities will reduce the quality of the services that Camping Stel wants. offer you and other users. Visits are strictly forbidden from 20/07 to 25/08.
Posters: It is strictly forbidden to affix posters on furniture, trees or anywhere else on the campsite.
Fountains: Street fountains are exclusively for collecting water. They cannot be used for dishwashing or for washing clothes because in the common areas they have areas enabled for this purpose.
Wi-Fi service: Wi-Fi throughout the campsite. It offers two free connections per accommodation. Further connections may be requested at an additional charge.
Gardens: It is not allowed to plant any type of flower or plant in the plots or planters. Please respect the plants, trees and gardens.
Barbecues: Use exclusively with charcoal and it will be lit with ignition tablets or the like (gel). With sustained wind speed of more than 20 km / h, the activity cannot start or will have to stop (see the informative screens). Generalitat de Catalunya - DECRET 64/1995, of March 7, establishing measures to prevent wildfires. Never make fire on the ground. Barbecues are not allowed in the lawn and terrace of the bungalows.
Thefts and insurance: Management is not responsible for any items or money that campers may miss or have been stolen in the campsite's facilities. We decline from any responsibility for theft, accident or damage caused by storms, fires, etc. We offer our clients a rental service of safe deposit boxes at the reception. We also recommend that clients have civil liability insurance for any damage they may cause to third parties.
- It is forbidden to instal the caravan with the back to the street, install awnings, reed fences or similar on the plots, as well as ditch.
- Avoid tying ropes, TV antennas, electrical cables, awnings, etc. in the trees or spread clothes between them.
- Camping equipment that is vacated without the permission of reception, will be considered as abandoned by its owner and removed by the camping staff who will be able to dispose of it freely and will be exempt from any responsibility for loss or deterioration of the tent or caravan.
- The electrical connection must be approved and intended for earthing.
- The prices will be applied according to the nights spent. The departure time will be at 12:00 leaving the pitch in perfect condition. Departures after 12:00 will be charged for one more night.
- The maximum capacity per pitch is 6 people (children and babies included).
- July and August 1 car per pitch. Outside this period the current extra car fee will apply.
- It is advisable to make the payment, maximum the day before departure. Stays of one or two nights will be paid the same day of arrival.
- Radio and Television equipment can only be used in the green and red camping area and in moderate volume.
- Avoid elements on the plot that give the image of "shanty", type platforms, pallets, sofas, washing machines, etc.
- Booking a bungalow does not imply choosing your situation.
- The minimum stay is July, August and September is 7 nights.
- arrival and departure days in July and August: Monday to Saturday.
- Schedule: Arrival after 17:00. Departure from 08:00 to 11:00. Once the key is delivered, you will be able to enjoy the campsite's facilities until 16:00.
- The number of guests cannot exceed the capacity of the bungalow (children and babies included).
- A car for bungalows in July and August. Outside this period the current extra car fare will apply.
- It is strictly forbidden to remove the furniture from the bungalow, as well as to install tents, chairs, tables and loungers in their gardens.
- Forbidden to move the tv from his actual location
- Bicycles are not allowed in the entire bungalow area.
08.30 a.m. - 08.00 p.m.
07.00 a.m. - 11.30 p.m.
11.30 p.m. - 07.00 a.m.
09.00 a.m. - 02.00 p.m.
05.00 p.m. - 08.00 p.m.
08.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
01.00 p.m. - 04.00 p.m.
07.30 p.m. - 10.30 p.m.
09.00 a.m. - 09.00 p.m.
10.00 a.m. - 08.00 p.m.
These regulations will be delivered to you upon your arrival at the campsite. We appreciate your cooperation in compliance with the regulations for the proper functioning and image of our establishment. Your registration and entry to the campsite confirm your acceptance. For non-compliance with any of these rules, the Campsite Management will not hesitate to invite you to leave the establishment. We wish that everyone's compliance with these regulations resulted in a pleasant stay for our customers at our establishment.